In accordance with the Global Code of Conduct & Ethics established by the Toyota Tsusho group, we promote the following behavioral guidelines as a good corporate citizen to be a value-generating corporation that contributes to creating a prosperous society, and living in harmony with people, society, and the Earth for further growth.
- We will strive for open and fair corporate activities.
- We will be socially responsible and strive for conservation of the environment.
- We will be creative and strive to provide added value.
- We will respect people and strive to create an engaging workplace.
The Global Code of Conduct ＆ Ethics （10 creeds）
- We are committed to "ANZEN" to create a safe and healthy work environment.
- We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations; including anti-corruption, anti-trust and competition law, and trade laws and regulations.
- We are committed to accurate financial reporting.
- We are accountable for compliance with all company rules.
- We will act with integrity, honesty and transparency, and protect and develop trust among all stakeholders.
- We will contribute to the sustainable development of society.
- We will promote and pursue environmentally friendly corporate activities.
- We will add value through innovation and “Kaizen” (continuous improvement).
- We will respect human rights.
- We will embrace diversity and inclusion within our company and society.
- As a responsible corporate citizen, we work to reduce impact on the environment, conserve energy, recycle resources and eliminate environmental pollution, while placing a high priority on not disturbing the global environment in conducting business.
- We promote environment-related businesses, such as the efficient use of waste and the preservation of natural resources, and contribute to the realization of a recycling-oriented economy and society in collaboration with our affiliates and business partners.
- We comply with all environmental requirements, including environmental laws and regulations and industry guidelines.
- We participate in activities to reduce impact on the environment by establishing an environmental management system and continue to improve these activities through periodic review and the application of creative ideas.
- We enhance environmental awareness among directors and employees by providing environmental training and promoting a through understanding of our environmental policy.
- We acquired ISO14001 certification in December 2000, the internationally recognized standard for environmental management systems, and are committed to business activities that give adequate concern to environmental issues.
It goes without saying today that high quality is a key requirement. All the departments of Toyota Tsusho Material Incorporated make all efforts to ensure thoroughgoing quality control to assure the quality of products and services delivered to all our various customers.
The establishment of an efficient logistics system is an urgent task for all companies. Through our links with Toyota Tsusho Logistics Service Co., Ltd. and other logistics companies, we have established a wide-ranging domestic and international logistics network. We fully reap the benefits of information technology (IT) to provide reliable logistics services.